Reasons I Should Have Not Given Him My Number
- He described me as Hot. Not beautiful
- He stunk of cigarettes. Not the ‘i’ve smoked a few‘ smell, but the ‘my clothes haven’t been washed in weeks so the stench is now drenched in the fabric’ smell
- His first question to me was “You ain’t married right?” Now if I can overlook the grammar, I shouldn’t have overlooked the possible projection
- He was wearing a long gold chain. In the grocery store. On a Sunday afternoon.
- His first text to me was “WYD” He couldn’t even type a proper sentence. He couldn’t even have included the question mark.